Unsuccess Affiliate Story  

Posted by Ryan Hidajat

Well this is the best record I have. I join 4templates for 2 years and the best thing is I haven't earn anything hahahaha.. and the question is... what is the problem? is it mine? or just the bad website do they have a good flash template? do they have a good stuff? is it too expensive?
well I think its good enough, but I never use paid template, or buy some template, well I already compare for the other paid web template, I think this one is good enough. I wish I have some money to try it. Is there no rich people here? or just everybody is looking for free stuff? hahahaha..

This entry was posted on 4:31 PM and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments